The Meeting House stands on the site of the original 1676
Evesham Quaker Meeting House. The
original building was rebuilt in 1698, and extensively modified in 1870. The
Meeting House is backed by
a pleasant walled peace garden with a number of benches on which visitors
The kitchen area has recently been modernized. Much information is available
just inside the foyer, and elders are always present at meeting and happy
to answer any questions visitors have, before or after meeting. The Meeting Room
itself has also recentlty been renovated and makes a tranquil venue for silent worship.
The Meeting's library is well stocked with Quaker Texts.
Please click on a thumbnail to enlarge it.